What is Bootstrap?
Bootstrap is a web framework developed by Twitter. As it’s a Free and open source, the designer will preferably choose it for website designing and web applications purpose. It allows some predefined template with HTML and CSS language. Which can be useful for typography, forms, buttons, navigation, and other interfaces. So that Bootstrap is the most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework for designing or developing a responsive website.
Bootstrap is offering different features. And those are grid system, responsive design element, navigation, table, forms, and button. One more best advantage is Parallax Scrolling (Front and Back background will scroll with the different speed so it will generate a 3D effects)
Over this all few more extra features are there, providing by Bootstrap and we could consider it as an added advantage of Bootstrap.
Advantages of Bootstrap:
- Compare to other frameworks, Bootstrap will provide easy learning curves for the starters. It’s simple, easy and user-friendly.
- Bootstrap can be easily accessible with any frameworks. And in between any of the framework, we can implement any of those predefined bootstrap class without using markup.
- As bootstrap provide you easy & ready made coding blocks which can be utilized for website building so that it provides a fast and speedy development.
- The bootstrap layout has 12 column grid style, responsiveness, and nested elements.
- Its base style is come up with included HTML elements for images, typography, and forms.
- Bootstrap has some pre-styled components such as drop downs, alerts, and navigation bars.
- Good documentation will helpful for beginners. It’s customizable too, so that can edit whenever required as per the project requirement.
If you have any thought in your mind for the redesigning of your current website, or we can say if you have a ready blueprint for your business, write an email [email protected] to our experience offshore web designer to ask the questions or suggestion. You can also Request A Quote for the project discuss or quotations.
Analysis & Consultation
for your business.