What is Android?
Under the Android operating system, Android application has been designed and developed to run over Android Operation System. Languages that have been used by Android are mostly C, C++, Java, and Kotlin based. Using the Android Software Development Kit (SDK). Few languages or we can say some programming tools allow cross-platform app support for both Android and iOS.
Development Environment, Language support, and third-party development tools have started its own expansion and evolution after the first SDK release in 2008. Development tools have a debugger, libraries, a handset emulator, documentation, sample codes, and tutorials.
Advantage of Android:
- The main advantage is the highest market sharing. Almost more than billions of people are active users.
- Compare to other applications development, Android app development is cheaper. Investing less and getting the higher return on investment
- It can easily be targeted to end users, not for a particular group or area of interest. It can be a target to all users so Application is available for everybody.
- For the easy access, social media integration are available. So most of the applications provide you easy sign-in functionality with social media I.e. Gmail, Facebook & Twitter. It is also using the world’s largest email platform service I.e. Gmail to configure your device.
- Easy adoption for a developer because it is built with most commonly used language JAVA. So support with other programming languages and tools, giving developers more options and ways to built their projects.
- Quick Customization is one of the added advantages of Android development. As it’s open source project, it allows a developer to customize applications with the quick way to update application features.
Service offered in Android:
- Android Application Development
- Custom Android Application Development
- Android UX & Design
- Android Application testing and portability
- Android Support, Maintenance, and Consulting
If you are looking for the offshore Android Developer for your website under Android Application development, write an email [email protected] to Weblogico for satisfied sure short answers and solutions. You can also Request A Quote for the project discuss or quotations.
Analysis & Consultation
for your business.